At CDMA, you’ll be in the hands of a team with a wealth of experience in the financial arena, every member having held senior management positions with leading banks, Investment Management Boutiques and brokerage houses.
The difference lies in the fact that you will also encounter charismatic individuals, instantly able to instil an atmosphere of trust and reliability that will be the foundation of a long-lasting, lucrative working relationship.
In addition, the longevity of the working relationship between the two founding partners, dating back some twenty years, as well as the complementarity of their skills, provide a drive and vision that form an integral part of the company’s uniqueness.
Vittorio Messere – Founding Partner
During a career spanning twenty years and extending over two different jurisdictions - Switzerland and Ireland – Vittorio has developed valuable managerial know-how which, combined with his language skills and academic credentials, enable him to serve his clients’ interests convincingly and effectively. Key elements of Vittorio’s experience include:
- Asset & Wealth Management
- Fund Management
- FX trading, through both traditional and electronic means
- The creation and launch of a brokerage house
- Electronic Trading Platforms
- Marketing and Sales
Before founding CDMA, Vittorio had developed his skills through a number of professional challenges and achievements:
- Co-founded and managed a regulated online multi-asset class financial services firm in Ireland, obtaining licensing from IFSRA and in compliance with MIFID
- Managed and structured the online trading desk operation
- Launched and managed a Cayman Island investment Fund
- Acted in a number of key positions: Board Member, CEO, Head of Marketing, Head of Trading
Simon Hani - Founding Partner
Simon’s profile mirrors that of Vittorio’s in many aspects: the managerial skills, the multi-lingual and multi-cultural background as well as the experience in Swiss and Irish jurisdictions. Simon’s knowledge and strengths complement those of his partner at CDMA with a strong focus on operations (trading tools, controls, reporting, forecasting and analysis) and compliance in the financial investment and fund management arena. Key elements of Simon’s experience include:
- Positions held as Chief Operating Officer and member of Board of Directors
- Foreign Exchange trading via traditional and electronic means as well as related instruments
- Marketing of financial services and investment instruments
- Client relationship management
- Negotiation with Financial Regulators and top-tier counterparts
- Compliance, AML, CTF and MLRO
- Management of financial service providers (in Switzerland and abroad)
At CDMA, we believe our success as an investment boutique firm stems in equal parts from the trust of our clients, the achievements of our people, our effectiveness as a team and finally, from our unconditional adherence to our driving values.